* IMPORTANT: UK shipping is suspended from the time being because I don't understand the new rules regarding VAT? Brexit? Stuff. Sorry about that! *
* Please Choose USPS Priority Mail when adopting your knitted friends. *
1. How long will my order take?
It takes Jonny a few days to package your adopted friends and deliver them to the post office. (I'm really slow but don't bully me, it'll come!) Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks. Expect delays due to Covid-19.
2. Do you ship Internationally?
Yes*, except the UK. I am no longer shipping to the UK due to Brexit/VAT changes that are beyond my understanding. *Most counties are possible but certain countries are cannot be shipped to due to Covid-19. Look for these countries via the USPS website. Shipping is calculated accordingly. International orders will most likely be delayed because of the pandemic. Please allow up to 3-12 weeks for delivery after shipping. A tracking number will be provided. Let's hope for safe journeys ahead!
3. Do you do returns or exchanges?
Apologies, no returns or exchanges.
4. My package isn't here/missing/I have shipping issues.
Please use "Contact" to get in touch with Jonny, but unfortunately once your package is shipped via USPS it is out of our hands. Everything is packaged snuggly and a tracking number is provided. USPS is having some trouble at the moment because of covid and so please be patient!